The Department of Trade and Industry (the dti) in collaboration with the Mpumalanga Economic Growth Agency (MEGA) will be hosting their annual Export Awareness Workshops for Mpumalanga Province from the 28th to 30th August 2018. The purpose of the workshops is to inform the provincial business community about the current trends in the export value chain. The workshop will also cover important topics relating to export development and export promotion.
All current exporters and export-ready companies are encouraged to attend. The main focus of the workshop will be on the export process, the dti and MEGA’s assistance, the National Exporter Development Programme and the national export incentive schemes. Other export related topics which form an integral part of a manufacturer’s preparation before entering the international trade arena will also be included in the program.
The Export Awareness Workshops are scheduled as follows:
- Mbombela: Tuesday the 28th August 2018 at the Mercure Hotel in Nelspruit.
- Ermelo: Wednesday the 29th August 2018 at the Ermelo Inn.
- Emalahleni: Thursday the 30th August 2018 at the Fortis Hotel (Jellicoe Street) in Witbank.
As places in the workshops are limited it is essential to reserve your participation by emailing the MEGA official who is responsible for the workshop closest to your location and seats will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis.
Send email to the relevant official for booking participation as follows:
- Mbombela – Collette Oliphant – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emalahleni – Azwi Tshavhungwa – email@example.com
- Ermelo – Phumzile Mauku – firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Ms Mpho Kholwane on 013 752 2440 / email@example.com
The workshop is free of charge but participation in restricted to one representative per company.